A muslin cloth is a softly woven piece of lightweight fabric made from 100% cotton. It is often used for making baby wraps and clothes due to it's gentle, yet absorbent properties. The fabric is multi layered, finely woven, and soft and gentle on the skin, making it a great addition to your skincare ritual.
SKIN LOVING BENEFITS
- Exfoliation: Due to the woven texture of the cloth, it gently exfoliates without being abrasive, removing impurities and leaving your skin soft and smooth.
- Stimulates collagen production: Cleansing with a muslin cloth increases blood flow and circulation, pumping oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells and effectively removing dead particles which is great for increasing the production of collagen.
- Deeply cleanses: Their tightly woven fabric is extremely effective at removing dirt, impurities, and excess oil.
- Environmentally friendly: They contain no toxic chemicals - making them safe for you and safe for the environment - and are reusable. They can be hand or machine washed and the lightweight, open weave fabric dries super quickly.
- Great for sensitive skin: They provide a gentle exfoliation without the risk of a reaction which can be experienced with some commercial scrubs and exfoliators.
The Merkaba Ritual
Our wash cloths are made from 100% organic cotton muslin and come in a convenient 2 pack.
After massaging your face for a minute or two with an oil based facial cleanser such as our 'Balance' facial cleansing oil, moisten cloth with warm water and gently press over the skin to remove excess oil, dirt and any makeup residue.
Rinse and repeat if desired. Hand or machine wash with a gentle detergent after each use. Allow to dry naturally.