Ultraviolet Glass: The Highest Quality Glass in the World
While deciding on the best packaging to house my beautiful nourishing blends all I knew is that plastic wasn’t an option for me so I began researching. I was considering different coloured glass such as amber, blue and green.
The problem with these bottles is that they allow visible light to penetrate through, thus offering little or no protection against degradation of the ingredients. It was super important to me to naturally preserve my products without the use of potentially harmful synthetic preservatives.
Then I discovered the magic of Miron Glass and immediately I knew that it was the perfect fit for my brand. These are the reasons why:
- Also known as Biophotonic Glass it’s thought to be energised by light
- Blocks the complete spectrum of visible light with the exception of infrared light (IR), ultra violet A (UVA) and violet lights.
- These lights have healing properties on the human nervous system
- Offers optimal protection against the ageing processes of ingredients which occur by exposure to visible light
- Increases shelf life and maximises the effectiveness of the ingredients
- Looks incredibly beautiful in your bathroom
- Completely defies single use consumerism
Because of all of the qualities of this incredible glass, it’s also perfect for upcycling!
- Store your precious herbal tinctures or flower remedies
- Use to store kitchen essentials such as spices
- Perfect for small single stemmed flowers
- Use as a gorgeous incense holder
- Perfect for homemade elderberry syrup (email me for a recipe!)
And the history…
There’s even archaeological evidence suggesting that the Ancient Egyptians, an extremely advanced culture with immense wisdom, used Miron Glass jars and bottles to store their precious healing oils and medicines due to these valuable preservation properties. Miron Glass is now slowly becoming more widely used as people learn of its many incredible benefits.